What is Telehealth?
TeleHealth is changing the way we think about health and provide healthcare. It supports innovations in health, as well as in healthcare delivery, health education, and distribution of health related information such as medical records. TeleHealth is adding value.
THE SETRC VISION
The Southeastern Telehealth Resource Center’s role will be complementary to the activities of the telemedicine programs in the Southeast in that the SETRC provides the basis for widespread application of educational and clinical support services and technical advances that have been studied as well as validated at the Georgia Partnership for Telehealth (GPT) and its partner sites.
- Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth Team Selected to Present at ATA 2015
- Azalea Health® Donates EHR Software to Rural Georgia School Clinics
- Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth Named a STEM Education Awards Finalist
- Global Partnership for Telehealth (GPT) is Continuing to Expand its Presence and Telemedicine Programs by Establishing a Partnership in Zambia, Africa
- Jackson Healthcare Foundation and Global Partnership for Telehealth Partner to Implement Telemedicine at Predisan Clinics in Honduras
- The First Person – Paula Guy, CEO, Georgia Partnership for Telehealth
Making Telehealth Connections in the Southeast
The Southeastern TeleHealth Resource Center (SETRC) is one of 9 regional TeleHealth Resource Centers in the United States funded by the federal Office for the Advancement of Telehealth through a grant program to provide support and guidance to TeleHealth programs. Our mission is to serve as a focal point for advancing the effective use of TeleHealth and support access to TeleHealth services in rural and underserved communities in the southeastern region of the United States. We have extensive TeleHealth experience and can provide services, resources and tools to both developing and operating programs.