- 2019 CMS Telehealth Services Fact Sheet
- CCHP 50 State Medicaid Report 2018
- CMS Finalized Physician Fee Schedule 2019 Infographic (CCHP)
- Physician Fee Schedule 2019 - CCHP FACT Sheet
- How do the telehealth changes in Medicare CY 2019 impact FQHC/RHCs - Infographic?
- Medicare Telehealth Payment Eligibility Analyzer
- CMS - Elimination of the GT Modifier for Telehealth Services
- Blue Cross of Alabama Telemedicine Policy
- AL Provider Manual 2019 (Medicaid & Telemedicine p 28-17)
- Alabama One Health Record
- Alabama Coordinated Health Network (presentation by Dr. Melinda Rowe)
- New Florida Telehealth Law (HB 23)
- Florida Medicaid Telemedicine Policy
- Florida Medicaid / MCO Telemedicine / Teledentistry Update
- Florida Report on Telehealth Utilization and Accessibility 2016
- GA Telemedicine Rules
- GA Medicaid Telemedicine Guidance 2019 (Updated)
- Recently Passed GA SB 115
- Recently Passed GA SB 118
- South Carolina Telemedicine Act
- South Carolina Telemedicine Billing / Payer Comparison
- South Carolina Medicaid Manual 2019
- SC Telehealth Alliance Reimbursement Tool
- MUSC Center of Excellence
- 15 Step Business Model – ROI
- Best Practices in Telemedicine
- Rich with resources
- Sample Forms
- Find your Resource Center and contact them
- Have questions around telehealth policy and regulations? CCHP has you covered.
NSAT (National School of Applied Telehealth)
NSAT is the education arm of the SETRC and delivers standardized, accredited, and affordable telehealth instruction. The online Telemedicine / Telehealth Certification courses instruct on the essentials of telehealth and prepare individuals to become valuable members of a telehealth team. A completion certificate with 0.3 CEU/3 credit hours for this course will be awarded when all Learning Outcomes Conditions have been met.
- The TeleMedicine Presenter course is designed so that its graduates will have the skills to correctly and confidently present patients during virtual encounters with physicians and a variety of specialists.
- The Telehealth Coordinator course is designed so that its graduates will have the skills to successfully implement, coordinate and manage a TeleHealth program.
- The TeleHealth Liaison Course is designed so that its graduates will have the TeleHealth skills and knowledge required to successfully serve as a leader, promoter and marketer in the TeleHealth industry.